Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My J-Term

Hello hello :)

It's been a while since I posted something and I do apologize. I gotta admit, senior year is crazy. I have to not only work on school stuff but also my resume and my portfolio so I can get a job after graduation. Is it too early to think about "the reality" already, you might ask? Nah. It's never too early

So on a happier note, I just want to share with you guys some fun things I get to do over J-term to "de-stress" myself and I hope that you have your fun as well. College is stressful, work is overwhelming, and life is always hard so why not live to the fullest?

First stop, Seattle. This place is gorgeous. Here's a photo I took at Alki


Then I went to the Waterfront. If you haven't noticed, there's a Ferris wheel there and I did go up there. As you can see in the picture below, the wheel is literally on top of the water, so when your little cabin is going down, it almost feels like you are going to fall into the water. I'm afraid of heights (big time), so I might've sounded a little crazy when I described the wheel earlier :)


Next stop, Green Lake near University of Washington, Seattle. And FYI, the photo below is a raw image. Hashtag no filter.


My puppies are ready for a walk around Green Lake

 Want some Butterbeer in Seattle instead of flying all the way to Harry Potter Land in Florida? Come to Hot Cakes Molten Chocolate Cakery. This place is in Ballard, which is a little North of Seattle.


 And here's some photos I took on the Road :)



Last but not least, if you're like me and you enjoy being home and just relax. Here are some movies I got for Christmas and trust me, a day at home, wrapped in warm blanket, watching all these movies is like heaven :)



How is your J-term? 
It's ok if you're busy, just remember to take some times off for yourself to do something that YOU enjoy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment