Monday, January 20, 2014

J-Term: Mixing Business and Pleasure

This J-term I decided to mix Business and pleasure... Literally. I decided last minute to add a Skiing class to my J-term schedule and I am not regretting it one bit! I am taking an intro to Business class four days a week and get to ski two nights a week! Who ever said that was a bad thing?


My Business class is very fun. We are split into groups and have to come up with a Business plan which we will present to "investors" at the end of the term! Our business idea is a glow-in-the-dark mini-golf course! So we decided to visit a real mini-golf course to do research and to check out "competition".
Business Team Bonding
For my skiing class we are split up into ability levels and have some days with instructors and some days with free ski! Our advanced group, the #geneteam, has the coolest instructor of all. His name is Gene and he is awesome.
#geneteam doing the #genelean!
It is nice to get up to the mountain and snow since it is still green down on campus and only getting warmer! The mountains really remind me of HOME <3


 Otherwise I am using my three day weekends wisely, bonding with great people, going on adventures,   sleeping and laughing. J-term goes by so quickly, you have to enjoy it while you can!

Studying at 208!

Live. Laugh. Love.
Madeleine




No comments:

Post a Comment