Friday, January 31, 2014

Fun Things to Do in Tacoma: Point Defiance Zoo

Hi everyone! J-term has come to an end, and many people are relaxing the 5 days we have for J-term Break!  If you are ever around Tacoma and are looking for something fun to do, check this out: http://www.pdza.org/calendar. The Point Defiance Zoo has Tacoma Resident Free Day several times a month. If you have a photo ID with your address (WA I.D. card, Driver's License) and proof that you live in Tacoma, you can get into the zoo free on these days!

Since I was not particularly busy in the weekends during J-term, I decided to check it out! It was fun looking an animals and feeling like a little kid again. Besides the zoo there is an aquarium, so I enjoyed looking at sharks and colorful fish too!
So if you are looking for something to do for a day, go to the Point Defiance Zoo, because I guarantee that you will enjoy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment