Friday, February 22, 2013

A smile a day keeps the doctor away!

Dear muffins,

It was such a release for me to take J-term off, which allowed me to get fully charged for another BUSY semester. By busy, I mean I get up at 6:30am everyday and don't get home until midnight. It's been like this for the first three weeks. I have no idea what's going to happen as we go towards the mid-term. But I can still laugh. That's all it matters :)))

Fall semester was busy for me as well. But I didn't get as much satisfaction as I am getting now because all I did was eating, studying, and playing. I actually felt horrible about myself when I think about it. In order to change my bad daily routine, I decided to start exercising a little more this semester. So my favorite class is PE! In our PE course, we are mainly learning about how to live healthy. We are also required to set up our own schedule to work out at least 3 times a week. I have been following the schedule pretty well so far. I am very glad that our professor made this mandatory; otherwise, I don't think I would be able to stick with my goals. Since I took this course, I've realized that it's extremely important that we don't forget to exercise. I know we hear this phrase being said over and over, but how many of us would put it into practice? At least I didn't when I heard it. But now after I tried, I feel different. It feels like my body is waking up, and it's going to bloom... Haha, joking!

I also feel more confident about myself because whenever I think about giving up, my heart tells me to keep going. And then I will! See!!! If I can do it, anyone can do it!

I will share one of my favorite quotes with you at the end. Hope everyone enjoys the weekend. (Oh, Parkland, please stop raining o_O)

"Smiles are great investments: the more you collect, the better you feel."
---Unknown
Photographed by Madeleine Brekke
Love always,

Shunying

No comments:

Post a Comment