Monday, February 11, 2013

Completing First-Year Requirements

Making new friends!!

     Hi there, this is Loana! J-term was a success; though I didn't really get to complete a required class for my major or general education, I got to learn some Norwegian. It was really fun to learn a new language! We had our finals for J-term on January 31st, and then we were free for a week. During J-term break, we welcomed 18 new international students to PLU campus!
     Spring classes started on February 6th. This semester I am taking Geology of Energy, British Literature, Writing 101, and PE 100. I'm especially excited about British Literature and Writing 101,  because I have the same professor for both classes, and I really enjoy her lectures and teaching style a lot. I guess I could say that I'm taking a short break from psychology classes this semester (not voluntarily of course). But I am glad that I get to take excellent classes to complete my general education requirements as a first-year student. I'm really excited for what this Spring term will bring!

5 comments:

  1. This is your second year where you need to prove yourself most. look here as how we can make things more useful for our work on aboard study.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to say that you are really a smart person on your first year. In this site http://www.podiatryschoolapplication.com/podiatry-school-application-personal-statement/ you can get your application written for podiatry school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better think about the requirement first before doing the work. browse around this site and get your personal statement counter for your college.

    ReplyDelete
  4. English is my most loved language and I examined a great deal about its history and its current condition. The books written in this language are my most loved books and I read explore more details English composed books very happily with no issue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the field of cultivation advancement has accepted an essential part. It has given us better http://www.pharmacypersonalstatement.net/how-to-write-veterinary-pharmacist-letter-of-intent/ and agricultural gadgets to fabricate the manifestations of the items. It has given us various machines to creating fields. It has taught the agriculturist how to make the land rich.

    ReplyDelete