Thursday, February 19, 2015

Studying Away While Studying Away??

If your an international student studying away at PLU you might be asking yourself if you can still study away through a PLU course. The answer is OF COURSE! Many international students study away during their time at here and go places they might not have been able to go previously.

I just returned from a month long trip to China and South Korea studying Business Culture (BUSA 496A). I was especially excited because not only was I able to visit a part of the world I had never been to before through an in-depth course, I was able to use the course to fulfill the final credits in my business minor!


The group was small, with nine students and one faculty member. I really enjoyed the small size as it allowed us to get really get to know each individual and there was no formation of cliques.

As part of the coursework each student was assigned days on which they would write about company visits, cultural sites, observations and comparisons of business practices in that country and the USA. Here are the links to my blog posts in three different cities:

Blog Post 1: Shanghai
Blog Post 2: Guangzhou
Blog Post 3:  Seoul




I also thought it would be easier to show my family my trip, than to only tell them in person or in writing. So I took a lot of footage, both picture-wise and video wise to use as visual aids when telling them about our adventures. I made a movie from each major city we visited, and you can watch them below!

If you have any questions regarding Study Away please feel free to message me or to go to the Study Away Website!

Madeleine
 Live Well. Eat Lots. Travel Often.


 ENJOY!







5 comments:

  1. Through this blog we can peruse another history of movies and stimulation. In spite of the fact that the dialect of this blog is distinctive one yet is a fascinating online journal look here and story composing. Perusers should peruse and share this blog among other individuals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the point when the instructor is giving individual regard for every understudy than it is the commitment of understudy to examine legitimately. What's more, on the off chance that he squanders his time in futile exercises weblink than this will be an incredible misfortune to the understudies over the long haul. I would dependably want to give more consideration regarding such reckless understudy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this bulletin quite mind blowing certainties about body structure shape and its strategies to apply in our life. Such articles are composed in http://www.sopediting.com/our-sop-editing-sample/ site such a paper design, to the point that everyone can without issues comprehend its implications. They commonly concentrate such articles in which they could discover what they might search for this is a decent manual line for them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The free sample resume title is not enough to show it’s strong until going for professional help. I have seen my friends resume title that is not good. As per time and demand change it should be changed and uniform. From here I am supposed to give my friends valid help. To get more helpful resources continued

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a great free tool that I haven't seen in any website. It looks great for me to accomplish my academic task done. It is lightening my tension. Oh, right my friend also wants to get this tool. I will let him know about this. examples of ucas personal statements is very crucial for you to understand the theme of originality check.

    ReplyDelete