Monday, April 1, 2019

Bryan's Spring Break Trip 2019


Hey guys!
How’s your Spring Break? Did you go out and have some fun?
For my spring break, I traveled with my friends to Poulsbo. I never knew where Poulsbo was and had no idea about how beautiful it is until I actually went there.
City of Poulsbo, About an hour drive from PLU

Poulsbo was founded by the Scandinavians that arrived sixty years ago. It used to be a small fishing and trading village; but with years of development and expansion, the town center now turns into a market place where local artists sell their art works.

Town center is clean and beautiful
Best Friends! Forever!
Most of the stores sell handicraft product made by local artist 
The flower in front of an restaurant just started to bloom
I really encourage you to travel there if you have time! It is a nice place to refresh yourselves and have some fun with your friends. It will also be good to have some water sports there once the weather gets warmer. 

Except for Poulsbo, me and my friends also traveled around Bremerton and Seattle. Here are some pictures below.
This is Point No Point Lighthouse. It was so cold and windy
at the seaside, but I saw people fishing and walking their dogs
(Photo credit to Eddie Yang)
We skateboarded around and had a picnic
at Lions Park at Bremerton










My Boys!
Beautiful night view in Seattle
There is another me! What happened?! (Photo credit to Yohei M.)
So that's my journey during the spring break! I hope you guys enjoyed the photos and maybe decide to visit the places once. How is your spring break? Share me your photos and experiences! 

April 1st, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment