Sunday, November 26, 2017

Vietnamese Thanksgiving version πŸ‚ πŸ‚ πŸ‚

Hello everyone~✌

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving break. 😌  This semester has been really busy for me since it’s my junior year. It’s probably gonna get busier later on too πŸ˜₯ 😭 BUT, i did have some fun during those stress hours! I got to help out with Around the World this year again and it was super fun. πŸ˜†  We have 17 countries represented this year and many people came to learn about different cultures and try all different kind of traditional food! It was a lot of work to prep with my people in the ISC office but it was worth it, i think the event turned out good~

Since I have so many assignments this semester, I didn’t get to go to Oregon with my roomie, Michelle. πŸ˜”  However, I had a great time eating out in a Korean Chinese restaurant with my other roomie, Camille, got to try jjamppong and sweet and sour pork Korean version! They were super yummy!

 
JjamppongπŸ˜‹


Sweet and sour porkπŸ‘Œ













On Thanksgiving day, I made this rice noodle soup that I have been craving so bad in Vietnam. It turned out really good too! (Camille approved~ πŸ˜‚ πŸ™ˆ) I forgot to take a picture but I found one online haha πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† 

Thanksgiving dinnerπŸ™ˆ


Got to watch two movies in some free time, Midnight Runners (Korean movie) and Bad Genius (Thai movie), they were both so good πŸ’£ πŸ’£ πŸ’£ 😍 










So that’s my Vietnamese Thanksgiving version. πŸ˜‹  We don’t celebrate Thanksgiving in Vietnam so every year my Thanksgiving is a different version. I normally spent time with my friends’ family but this year I got to make my own.   I do need this relax time though. πŸ˜†



ChαΊ₯m dα»©t ở Δ‘Γ’y thΓ΄i nhỉ? 😏
Feature my little brother, Ace😹




See ya~~~
~Cloud~

No comments:

Post a Comment