Monday, January 9, 2017

🐡 My last post from this school year 🐡

Hello everyone 珞

Happy New Year  (slightly late haha..)! Lunar New Year is coming soon too on Jan 28, Rooster year , so don’t forget to celebrate! For anyone that cares , this will be my last post for this school year because I’m going to fly out this weekend for my study abroad trip with one of my best friends, Miss Christine Njiri 
My day 1❤
Anyway, I have some facts that I think are fun to know about studying away. 珞

Fun fact #1: Your scholarship will go with your study away trip if you do a semester or longer. However, this only applies on one approved program.

Fun fact #2: By studying away, you actually help contributing to EarthDeeds, local solutions to Global Warming. Isn't that cool? I think it is so~... 

Fun fact #3: You have to apply for visa to the country you are traveling to ✈ on your own (which is actually not so fun ). Just make sure to start early and look up how long the process normally takes. Find out if they have an option to apply for the visa when you’re not at your home country.

Okay, that’s all I can think of so.. I hope you know some more information . See you all soon! 

Good luck with the rest of the school year.  Byeee 🙈

No comments:

Post a Comment