Thursday, April 7, 2016

Spring Break- in New York





Dear friends,
Welcome back to the last portion of the Spring Semester!  
I really hope you all had an enjoyable Spring Break! Mine was nice!
During the break, I had the chance to visit New York City for the first time, and the experience was definitely an amazing one. I was mainly in New York to renew my passport because as a general rule, most countries require that a passport be valid for at least six months beyond the completion of a trip. Therefore, I believe that having a valid passport should be a top priority for any international student who intends to travel outside of the U.S.
Though, I was only in New York for three days, I had the chance to meet a lot of people, eat some Senegalese food along the way, and visited many places such as Times Square, UN Headquarters, couple of museums, and of course check my friends from Wall Street :)








I also had the chance to visit Columbia University, where I was fortunate to attend one of their MBA information sessions and meet with many of their students. 





Overall, my Spring break was really a nice one. After New York, I got to spend a little time with my family & friends, and had the chance to relax a bit before the semester starts again.
I wish you all a wonderful end of the Semester! 
Your friend,
Pape Mathioro Samba

No comments:

Post a Comment