Wednesday, July 3, 2013

My Summer Fun Part 1

Hello all

Summer has officially begun for me. The month of June was crazy for me as you guys know since I got an internship recently.

Anyways, I tried my best to play hard and work hard by taking little vacations last month. I thought it would be cool to share with you guys what I did and hopefully you guys can join me in the future as well.

I first went to Portland, Oregon for one night and one day. I did not realize that it was pride weekend in Portland until I got there. There was a lot of Pride festivities going on and it was super fun. When I was there, I had a chance to to go Voodoo Doughnuts, Salt & Straw Ice cream, and Luc Lac Lounge, etc...These places are quite popular among visitors, so there was always a line everywhere we went. Although the sun was killing me, I had so much fun.
The foods at Luc Lac Lounge were amazing. I have to come back


My favorite doughnut must be the one with bacon on it. :)




 It's Summer, and for once, Washington weather is gone and it's being replaced by the Sun. So of course I had to go Hiking...again :)
I love the Northwest lifestyle. When it's sunny, you can see that almost everyone wants to be outside and doing outdoor funzy activities. The trail I went to was full of people, even when I got to the top. Everyone was just sitting there and had lunch and it was amazing.


My summer does not end here. I will do a road trip soon and I will definitely share that experience with you. Let me know how your summer is going and share with the rest of our subscribers what you are up to.

Today is already July 3rd and I can't wait till 4th of July. I don't think I can go to Seattle for firework this year because I work night shift that day. You guys go and have fun for me, will ya?

Have a wonderful summer
Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment