Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Internship

Hello all,

I guess you guys are all done with school now and that you are enjoying summer.

What are your plans for the summer? Let me know.

As for me, I just got an Internship position and I will be working this whole summer (I might take a week off to go somewhere, but as of right now, I am sort of stuck here in Washington).

As an International Student, I can only work off campus when it's under OPT or CPT and since I want to save OPT for after graduation, I work with Akane from ISS, my advisor from the School of Nursing, and some other staff members from Academic Internships office in order to be qualified for working under CPT.

CPT is short for Curricula Practical Training, therefore, the job I got has to be directly related to my major and I need to earn at least 1 academic credit for doing it.

The process was complicated but I am so grateful for those who helped me along the way. If you guys need help with CPT, let me know or let Akane know and we will be more  than happy to help.

Anyways, I am super excited about my new job and I can't wait to start working so I can share my experience with you guys.

Have a wonderful summer!
Sincerely,
Henry

5 comments:

  1. Some people are really interested in doing the internship for future. This helpful link will provide you better essay on your personal statement for nursing course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is better to choose the internship program before get into somethings. check this link right here now and get your file for case study within time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In order to get some more knowledge the internship program is so important. Click here http://www.cumulativefinal.com/professional-help-phd-comprehensive-examination/ and get some help on comprehensive exam for phd.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The reasoning of those guardians is amazingly punishable who imagine that sending young ladies to click here to find out more schools isn't critical. They ought to be rebuffed from the govt generally the fate of the young ladies will be destroyed very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The proportion of the come up short understudies in yearly tests is expanding after the association find more info of cell phone in the life of understudies. They squander the time playing amusements and hearing main tunes in the cell phone and don't concentrate on training legitimately.

    ReplyDelete