Saturday, June 1, 2013

Finishing My First Year at PLU

Hi, I hope you all are either having a good summer or finishing strong with school! I certainly have been having a good break so far. Here are my plans: I am going to be working in the Admissions Office and I'm also planning to take one or two classes at Pierce Community College for the summer. Of course, there are some other students staying around campus too, so it will be nice to catch up with them over the long summer!

Dead week and finals week were both really hectic. During dead week, I was scrambling around finishing my papers, projects, and presentations, while finals loomed over my head like a dark cloud. After the dead week passed, I had to worry about my exams. Though I only had two finals, both which were held at the end of the week, I also had more papers due in all my classes. However, I successfully survived the week! By Thursday, May 23rd  4pm, I was completely done with my first year at PLU.

My Writing 101 class really loved the professor!
Reflecting back on the year, I think it was one of my most life changing experiences. I got to meet so many wonderful people from different countries, and it was really sad to say goodbye to a few of my friends who were returning home after completing their time at PLU. However, I am really excited to see what my sophomore year brings, and I can't wait to take the classes that I signed up for the Fall 2013 semester.
Saying goodbye to friends :( Thank you for making my first year a good one!

I hope everyone has a good summer, and stay safe!

Lots of Love,
Loana

5 comments:

  1. It is not a huge deal to complete the first year rather competing in 2nd year. When you are here http://www.crimiapplication.com/our-services/ you must get our crimi application writing service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can make it relly good at your first year then there has hope for you. website here will be your guide to write about letter of appeal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better think about the second year as it would be more dificult. Here are more hints on our working methods for personal statement writings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most likely, everybody faces a ton of physical sicknesses in the life be that as it may, there is the arrangement of any kind of maladies too. Presently, innovation has made it simple for the doctors to defeat the most exceedingly awful diseases http://www.dentalschoolpersonalstatement.com/our-services/nyu-dental-school-admissions/ and they utilizing innovation as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For the most part understudies don't pick science subjects in view of its troublesome entireties in each section. I likewise loathe arithmetic notwithstanding knowing https://www.mbadissertation.org/our-services/statement-of-purpose-mba-writing/ significance and utilization of this subject in each field. This subject requires hundred percent consideration of the understudies very nearly 18 hours out of 24 hours.

    ReplyDelete