Sunday, April 21, 2013

Dancing at PLU: Annual Dance Show

Dear friends,

I think I need to post more pictures for my future blog posts. More fun to read that way. What do you say?

Oh did I forget to mention that Dance Ensemble is taking place on April 26th at PLU? Dance ensemble is an annual dance event that showcases creative choreography, put together by our talented students.

This is the first time I have ever participated in this type of show, I am sure you can relate how exciting it is for me! We've been rehearsing every Friday since late March. I believe that it will turn out amazingly because everyone of us has put in a lot of effort. Last Friday's rehearsal was a little different and special. Carla, the only guest choreographer of this show, brought a group of little dances from the Elk Plain School of Choice to see our run thru. They also performed two dance compositions to us.

Are you ready to take a quick peek at what will be put on the show? Spoiler!

Denae McGaha, first year, major in public relations at PLU
I am done writing now:) Favorite quote time now:


"If you are happy, happiness will come to you because happiness wants to go where happiness is."

-Yogi bhajan

[Image caption] Enjoy life my friends <3