Friday, November 2, 2012

Living In a Fairy Tale: Season Autumn

Toward the middle of the semester, it gradually becomes noticeable that on each tree, more leaves turned scarlet and warm orange . And if you watch Tinker Bell, you know that was because the little fairies had painted them, while we were snoring in our cozy bed. Autumn has f-i-n-a-l-l-y arrived!

As a foreigner coming from a land where all seasons look identical to one another, I enjoy seeing the changing of seasons in Washington. I love the colors of the leaves, and I love to stand beneath the trees waiting for the breezes to come so that the leaves can fall. I know this may sound strange, but if homework is some kind of disease, strolling through those dancing leaves is the treatment.



And all of this leads to the wonderful trip to Snoqualmie Falls Park I have been on with my dearest friends during the weekend. Unfortunately, I am lacking vocabulary to describe this beautiful place. Full of emotions, I should say. The nature looks alive, and it appears to me that it has many stories to tell if you listen to them. And they will continue whispering until the end of the Autumn...





Footnote: Photographed by Helene Sunde Johansen

No comments:

Post a Comment