Monday, March 7, 2011

Mid-term is coming

Mid-term is coming. It is a busy time for every student. We need to prepare for papers, exams and presentations. As a non-English speaker, I will need much more time than other students to work hard. This semester I am taking Psychology 101 and English 213 - both  for general university requirement (GUR). When I heard the name "Psychology" I was so afraid of this class, but it is for GUR. English 213 is a literature class. For this class I need to read English novels, and it is hard to read one-hundred pages in one day but it is a way to improve my English. Two other classes are requirements for my major: Advertising and writing class. I feel fine in both of these classes. However, I really felt I learned something after each course. It is a hard process, but caused sweet results!!! Nothing in the world is difficult for one who sets his mind on it!


Meng

No comments:

Post a Comment