Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Autobiography - Tomomi


Hello and welcome to our International Students Blog! My name is Tomomi and I'm a junior at PLU, majoring in Public Relations (Communication). I spent most high school life in Japan but I have decided to explore a bit more around the other sides of the world. What I most made me interested in applying to PLU was they have a small-scale-class enviroment where students and faculities can interact with. It is a great enviroment for the students who are willing to share the sense of communities with others.


I believe that challenging and jumping into new culture could be stressful sometime for International students, but I am sure it will be the great investment to achieve your goals and there will be always the light at the end of tunnel. Hope you will enjoy our blog! :)
-Tomomi

No comments:

Post a Comment