Friday, October 6, 2017

Moon Festival in Kreidler Lounge

Hello everyone!  Long time no see since last Winter break if anyone cares.  I am back to the US in the summer and now on campus again after a life changing study away experience. 

This year I’m back to the Moon Festival again, yayyy~ So Kreidler Community had an event in Kreidler lounge on October 4th this year to celebrate Moon Festival. 珞 It’s actually an idea by one student staff in our office, Camille.  (She is also my roomie ) And so to complete a part of me being away from home and my tradition, I came to support her and had a great time making a lantern and eating moon cake~


Here is my lantern haha..

 It's not the best lantern but I tried guys.  We have it in the office too so swing by to see the prettier versions of my boss Heather and Camille. 


Me trying to have a cool picture with Cheong Wun and Yohei. 




 If you missed the event, Camille is holding again in Kreidler lounge on Oct 6 from 5.30PM to 7.30PM! 
Come, have fun, and celebrate a little late Moon Festival (but it's the celebration that counts!). 

Best,
~Cloud~

No comments:

Post a Comment