Monday, September 11, 2017

Have I ever ridden SLING SHOT

Have I ever ridden Sling Shot?
Yes I have ! ! ! 


On September 10,  I went to Washington State Fair with the international students who signed up for the ISS Event. I had a great time with those friends (Brian, Joe, Jun, Tiffany, Rene, and Yohei). I think it was the most exciting time of mine for last one year.  To be honest, it was my first time going to ISS trip. Although I have had several chances, I did not go because I had much things to study. That is my excuse all the time.  

I, as a person who have spent time primarily for study,  would like to tell you one thing that I realized on September 10, the historical day of my life. It is "Have Fun" and "Be Ready to Have Fun." I believe that academic success is very important to build strong basics and the ability of application, so it is necessary to study hard and learn as much as we can from the classes. However, it is also important to experience things other than classwork. Face new things, physically feel those, and challenge. It is always good to have some enjoyable times during semester to refresh. In that way, you may make new experience and memories. I got all these thoughts by riding a Sling Shot. How worthy the ride is!

Sling Shot is $35 per ride, but Worthy!







Greetings from the Washington State Fair!



No comments:

Post a Comment