Monday, April 24, 2017

Spring Break and What's Left of Spring 2017

Hi again,

It's been a while, and I'm glad it's my turn to blog again! During Spring break, my buddy Alex and  I traveled to Phoenix, Arizona for the first time. The weather was fantastic in Arizona, and I met my old friend who went to the same college that I attended in WA, another friend who I met online (Army-related) and attended an NBA game.

Phoenix Suns played the LA Clippers!
Overall, it was a great first time experience to Arizona and I would definitely recommend it as a travel destination to others. I would surely head back in the future.

Moving on to school life, well, ROTC life, on April 19th, I was selected as the Battalion Cadet Command Sergeant Major (CSM) at school. As a result, I have much more responsibilities and my cadre and peers expect a lot more from me. I'm excited for the challenge and opportunity and am looking forward to the upcoming year. As the CSM, I'm primarily responsible for the discipline, accountability and presence of cadets at PLU. Here are some pictures from the Change of Responsibility Ceremony that was held on the 19th.

Receiving the School's Colors from the Outgoing Cadet Battalion Commander

As CSM, I am the responsible for the PLU Army ROTC Colors
 Finals are not too far away now, and this semester has just seem to have flown by. It has been an interesting journey, and I've learned a lot and felt like I've improved in many ways. Life at PLU is always great, and I encourage you to come visit, and even apply to PLU!

Until next time!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment