Thursday, April 3, 2014

What is Spring Visit Day and Why you should join us?



Hi guys
I hope you guys are enjoying this awesome weather. Spring is finally here and PLU campus is so so so pretty. Make sure you read Madeleine's post to see some awesome photos around campus
So if you haven't heard, Spring Visit Day is coming up. It will be on Saturday, April 12th, 2014 and I think that if you live near campus, you should definitely join us.

Just so you know, this event is new to us. I still remember when I applied to PLU, there was no Spring Visit Day. I got accepted to PLU and I was so excited. Then I got accepted to the Nursing Program and boy, I could not sleep for days :)

I remember that at that time, I looked at PLU website everyday. I searched for housing information, class information, pictures on everything, and even youtube videos about PLU. I honestly was very very very excited and all I could think about was PLU because I wanted to be ready for Fall.

I wished we had this event back then.

Good news for you guys, we've been having Spring Visit Day for about 2 years now and I can promise you that you won't be disappointed.

Spring Visit Day is for International Students like you guys to visit PLU campus, hang out with current Student Leaders, and learn more about PLU. We do different things every year and this year, the theme is "Dance" so it will be awesome for sure. What we really want is for you to have the "PLU experience" to see what life at PLU is like and I am sure you will have fun.

For more information and to RSVP, make sure you visit our website here:
http://www.plu.edu/admission/international/calendar/home.php?details=spring-international-visit-day

Hope to see you guys here soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment