Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Spring Break

Spring is just around the corner! Many flowers have started to bloom and everything is starting to look a little more cheerful because the sun is out. Many PLU students had different plans for the week. While many students who live around PLU went home, others stayed on-campus or went on trips with friends.
For my second Spring Break at PLU, I spent some time with my friend who lives in a city North of Seattle for a fews days to relax, came back to the Tacoma area to spend time with another friend, and went to Portland for the last weekend!
Overall, Spring Break was a great time to relax and start the last half of the semester with a fresh start! I'm really enjoying the sunshine in Tacoma right now, and I'm hoping to end the last half of the semester well.

Love,
Loana



No comments:

Post a Comment