Friday, November 15, 2013

4 Ways to Successfully Study for Classes

Hi there! For this blog entry, I would like to talk about 4 things that have helped me study well for my classes.

1. Take advantage of your professor's office hours- All professors have a designated office hours where they are available to answer questions and help you understand the class materials if necessary. I've met up with several of my professors for my harder classes, and they have always been helpful.

2. Read ahead for class- Reading ahead for class really helps. Personally, it helps me try to understand the material before the professor lectures about it in class, and I can also get questions together for class incase I didn't understand specific concepts.

3. Find a study buddy- I was having a hard time understanding the material for my psychology stats class, and just reading the material for class and trying to understand it by myself did not help. When I found another student who wanted to study outside of class together, it was easier for us to focus and help each other out with concepts we didn't understand.

4. Write notes in class- Listening and reading concepts for class helps to a certain degree, but when you write notes, it helps you remember the material even better. Have a notebook for each class  so that you can use your notes to study for quizzes and exams when you need to do so!

These things have helped me over the last two years. I hope this is helpful for you too!

Love,
Loana

5 comments:

  1. Some students cannot read properly at their class time. In this useful site you will certainly get your expected personal statement essay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually it is depended on you as how you can go with it for your study. click here now and get the best writers for the dissertation writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think student should follow this article to know how to read at class. Go to here and know more information on the pa program.

    ReplyDelete
  4. By and by the field of guidance is going progressively hoisted and need more elaboration. Preparing has this website inclinations. Guidance structure need to develop to a consistently expanding degree. Guidance makes various chances for the all inclusive community to find the movement, for instance, there is a school…

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right, online training brings another fantasy for the understudy to finish their examination and https://www.statementofpurposeformba.com/career-goal-statement-for-mba/ venture in the useful life. Online instruction gateways are great at demonstrating able recognitions. I am likewise having on the web addresses and they are entirely well.

    ReplyDelete