Saturday, September 15, 2012

Excitement!


Man oh man, has this been an exciting week!

The first week of actual classes here at PLU kicked in this week, and I’ve been nothing but busy!
I’ve had all of my seven classes so far, some I like more than others, but all in all, I think this is going to be a great semester!

All of my five Communication classes are going well, so far. One is particularly challenging as it is a class concerning communication law within the United States. Interesting stuff, but it’s all new material, so I’ll have to encourage every single brain cell in my brain!

Another class I’m taking this fall semester is Ballroom Dance, a P.E. class. To be honest, I hated it at first, but with a little effort and showing up every time with a smile on my face, and it ain’t so hard after all!
My other P.E. class, Swing and Salsa Dance, is also testing my patience as to whether or not I actually want to continue taking the class. However, both of the dance classes are one credit-classes, and the professor said they’re an easy A as long as you show up every week (we only meet once a week for each of the dance classes), so I think I’ll just stick with them!

Classes aside, I’ve had the pleasure to meet some amazing new people aka the incoming international students for this semester, and I am so excited to get to know them better! We all met during International Student Orientation a few weeks ago, but it will be fun to get to know them in a new environment without having the orientation as an excuse! :)

New International Fall 2012 Semester students!

Best,
Lina.


5 comments:

  1. Our excitement level will tell you how much we expected the things. In this link http://www.pharmacyschoolpersonalstatement.com/free-pharmacy-school-personal-statement-examples/ you get personal statement for pharmacy with free cost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should keep our excitement low sometimes to get it. navigate to this website as it would be a perfect place for knowing the structure for your essay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is true that when it is really there to reach the excitement level rise us. Here http://www.mymbamentor.com/faq/ you can ask any question for getting your mentor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed, phonetics is great subject to peruse in light of the fact that through click here for more info we truly know the value of language. I am extremely happy to be the understudy of phonetics. I am truly keen on learning diverse dialects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog post, This image is appearing to be each kind of the action is stopped and individuals might be stressed over this circumstance. I couldn't have thought about this cool climate in which you can do nothing simply stay at home. This https://www.casestudywriting.com/how-to-present-a-case-study/ site is to an incredible degree so uncommon condition.

    ReplyDelete