Thursday, December 1, 2011

Introducing New Blogger


Hello!

My name is Lina, I’m from Norway, and this is my first year here at Pacific Lutheran University. I transferred as a junior from Green River Community College, and if I could, I’d major in Awesomeness.
Unfortunately, that’s a non-existing program, so I choose the next best, and I’m therefore majoring in Communication, with a concentration on Journalism and a minor in Global Studies.

In my spare time, I like to laugh at animated shows on Netflix – behind closed doors in my apartment of course. I also love to hang out with friends, and Seattle usually gets invaded where the coffee runs out.
I’ve been told I’m a pretty weird person. Personally I prefer the term original, but whatever works. I like to think of myself as a dreamer, but yet an optimistic realist. I never have too high of expectations; that way, I’ll never get disappointed. (Hopefully)

Besides school, I work at the Office of Admission here at PLU as an International Admission and Recruitment Intern. It’s pretty neat. I have the privilege of working with awesome people, I’ve learned so much already about PLU, and it’s really fun too!

I’ll leave you with this: Worrying is stupid. It’s like walking around with an umbrella waiting for it to rain. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment