Sunday, October 28, 2018

Guest blog series with Hebe! Traveling to Chicago during mid semester break 👀😆😆😆

Hey guys! Did you guys do anything fun during mid semester break? I went to Chicago and West Lafayette which is in Indiana to visit my friends! Here is a blog for my trip~ I left Wednesday night and took a red eye flight to O’Hare International Airport and transfer to Indianapolis International airport.

And here is the MAIN reason I like to take red eye flights <3

I went to a lecture in Purdue, cuz my friend has a lecture in the morning and he doesn’t want to miss it. That why I went with him and sat in the lecture room. I sat there. I listen. I don’t understand anything. HOWEVER it’s okay, I am not a CS major. In return my friend took me to a Korean restaurant that night for dinner. IT TASTES SO GOOD.









I stayed in Purdue for a night, then I took a shuttle to Chicago. That was the first time going there, but it was totally different from what I thought, I thought it would be busier, probably it’s too early in the morning, there are not many people in the street. I did not do anything special except walking downtown. Here are some pictures!!!





I had a pretty nice mid semester break even tho its short. HOWEVER if I got a chance, I would definitely go to West Lafayette again, cuz the Korean food is SO GOOD. I’ll see you guys next time when I’m traveling! XD -HEBE

No comments:

Post a Comment