Monday, April 2, 2018

Spring Break (Food version 😂😋)


Hello everyone!

 
I hope you all had a great spring break, and had some rest after working hard for the first half of this semester👏👏👏.

 


This is my second spring break that I spend in the U.S. (as in college 🙈). Good thing, I did get to rest during the break, but I feel like haven’t been able to finish all the things that I wanna do yet.. .

Anyway, I cooked most of the dishes that I crave during the break and had some fun in Seattle with one of my close friends here  .

I definitely should have taken some pictures of the food I cooked, but always so eager to eat after cooking.. 😂 So here come pictures from the blog recipe I followed and Google search 🙈😹 .

Grilled pork and noodle (Bún chả)

Chicken porridge (Cháo gà)












Pâté (Pate gan gà)






Bún mọc dọc mùng (I really don't know its English name 😂)

Japanese Fruit Roll Cake - from my favourite blogger 💓 (Bánh bông lan cuộn kem tươi hoa quả)
Our lunch yum yum 



Bonus some pictures that I remembered to take while in Seattle  .


A windy and rainy day in Seattle 
I definitely want this break to be longer because this is not enough for me 😂 .

But it’s okay, just two more months, 8 more weeks, and we will be done with the semester! You can do this everyone~~ Like usual, good luck  . 

Best,

No comments:

Post a Comment